The DVESLY-4M thyristor panel is applied on bridge cranes, gantry cranes, portal cranes, etc. on the following mechanisms:
- Traveling of a two-motor trolley;
- Traveling of a two-motor bridge;
- Trolley slew motion and other horizontal two-motor axis.
The DVESLY-4M panel is equipped with power thyristors for rotor and stator circuit switching. The DVESLY-4M panels do not have mechanical contactors in electrical circuits, which provides high level of operating reliability and failure-free operation of electric equipment.Functions and capacity
- provides contactless switching of power mains on two motor stator windings to ensure reverse rotation by means of cross-switch of two phases of stator windings;
- provides contactless switching of constant torque resistors section in order to regulate rotating torques or speeds of the rotor in both directions;
- provides parameterized time delays between steps activation to decrease dynamic loads on the motor and crane mechanical assemblies;
- provides parameterized motor protection from peak operating and start-up currents in the stator circuit;
- deactivates the motor as a result of tripping-over on the end switch with a possibility to move in the opposite direction;
- provides acceleration of the drive during reverse with opposed action current control (opposed action current control mode).
- provides deactivation of all system devices in case of inadmissible voltage parameters of power mains.
Warranty period of this thyristor drive is 18 months from the date of crane commissioning, but does not exceed 24 months from the date of manufacture.Complete delivery
The DVESLY-4M thyristor panel standard package includes:
- electric cabinet with the DVESLY-4M thyristor control panel;
- technical manual;
- spare fuse elements;
- thyristors of each type used in this panel version;
- control boards of each type used in this panel version.
The DVESLY-4M thyristor panel complies with the applicable Procedure for Design and Safe Operation of Cranes of the Russian Federation, of the Republic of Belarus and is allowed to be used on hoisting mechanisms.