The DVESLY-4M-R0 thyristor panel is designed to control two wound-rotor induction motors and provides one step of control in both directions of the motor operation. Using a starting reactor in the rotor circuit ensures relative softness of start and braking of cargo crane mechanisms.
To regulate motor speed a thyristor regulator of third party manufacturers can be used.
Given the unique characteristics of the crane we offer customized crane control systems in close cooperation with the end-user and customer.Application range The DVESLY-4M-R0 thyristor panel is applied on bridge cranes, gantry cranes, portal cranes, etc. on the following mechanisms:
- Traveling of a two-motor trolley;
- Traveling of a two-motor bridge;
- Trolley slew motion and other horizontal two-motor axis.
The DVESLY-4M-R0 panel is equipped with power thyristors for rotor and stator circuit switching. The DVESLY-4M-R0 panels do not have mechanical contactors in electrical circuits, which provides high level of operating reliability and failure-free operation of electric equipment.Functions and capacity The TEDF-4M-R0 has the following functions:
- provides contactless switching of power mains on two motor stator windings to ensure reverse rotation by means of cross-switch of two phases of stator windings;
- provides parameterized motor protection from peak operating and starting currents in the stator circuit;
- provides deactivation of all system devices in case of inadmissible voltage parameters of power mains;
- deactivates the motor as a result of tripping-over on the end switch with a possibility to move in the opposite direction.
Warranty period of this thyristor drive is 18 months from the date of crane commissioning, but does not exceed 24 months from the date of manufacture.Complete delivery
The DVESLY-4M-R0 thyristor panel standard package includes:
- electric cabinet with the DVESLY-4M-R0 thyristor control panel;
- technical manual;
- spare fuse elements;
- thyristors of each type used in this panel version;
- control boards of each type used in this panel version.
The DVESLY-4M-R0 thyristor panel complies with the applicable Procedure for Design and Safe Operation of Cranes of the Russian Federation, of the Republic of Belarus and is allowed to be used on hoisting mechanisms.