The DVESLY-7M-I thyristor panel is designed to control a wound-rotor induction motor and provides 4 steps of control with balanced impedance in the rotor circuit with the use of dynamic braking mode.
Given the unique characteristics of the crane we offer customized crane control systems in close cooperation with the end-user and customer.Application range
The DVESLY-7M-I thyristor drive is applied on:
- bridge cranes,
- gantry cranes,
- portal cranes,
- on lifting mechanisms, etc.
In DVESLY-7M-I for switching circuits of the rotor and stator power thyristors are used. High reliability and trouble-free operation of electrical equipment is provided in the absence of panels DVESLY-7M-I mechanical contactors in the motor control circuits.Functions and capacity The DVESLY-7M-I panel has the following functions:
- provides contactless switching of power mains on motor stator windings to ensure reverse rotation by means of cross-switch of two phases of stator windings;
- provides contactless switching of constant torque resistors section in order to regulate rotating torques or speeds of the rotor in both directions;
- provides parametrized time delays between steps activation to decrease dynamic loads on the motor and crane mechanical assemblies;
- provides parametrized motor protection from peak operating and starting currents in the stator circuit;
- provides deactivation of all system devices in case of inadmissible voltage parameters of power mains;
- deactivates the motor as a result of tripping-over on the end switch with a possibility to move in the opposite direction.
- provides dynamic braking via self-excitation during the descent in positions I, II and III of a controller assembly (up to 1:8 of maximum speed at Q ≥0.2) and «power descent» in position IV of a controller assembly.
Warranty period of this thyristor drive is 18 months from the date of crane commissioning, but does not exceed 24 months from the date of manufacture.Complete delivery
The DVESLY-7M-I thyristor drive standard package includes:
- electric cabinet with the DVESLY-7M-I thyristor control panel;
- technical manual;
- spare fuse elements;
- thyristors of each type used in this panel version;
- control boards of each type used in this panel version.