The DVESLY-5M thyristor panel is designed to control one wound-rotor induction motor and provides 5 steps of control with balanced impedance in the rotor circuit. Motor braking is performed in back connection mode.
Given the unique characteristics of the crane we offer customized crane control systems in close cooperation with the end-user and customer.Application range
The DVESLY-5M thyristor drive is applied on bridge cranes, gantry cranes, portal cranes, etc. on the following mechanisms:
- Grab bucket lifting gear;
- Grab bucket closing gear.
The DVESLY-5M panel ensures speed regulation on lifting mechanisms with load not less than 40%. To regulate speed within the whole range of lifting capacity we recommend an installation of the DVESLY-7M or DVESLY-7MI drives with dynamic braking function and pulse-key control.Operating principle
The DVESLY-5M drive is equipped with power thyristors for rotor and stator circuit switching. The DVESLY-5M drives do not have mechanical contactors in electrical circuits, which provides high level of operating reliability and failure-free operation of electric equipment.Functions and capacity The TEDF-5M panel has the following functions:
- provides contactless switching of power mains on motor stator windings to ensure reverse rotation by means of cross-switch of two phases of stator windings;
- provides contactless switching of constant torque resistors section in order to regulate rotating torques or speeds of the rotor in both directions;
- provides parametrized time delays between steps activation to decrease dynamic loads on the motor and crane mechanical assemblies;
- provides parametrized motor protection from peak operating and starting currents in the stator circuit;
- provides deactivation of all system devices in case of inadmissible voltage parameters of power mains;
- provides braking via back connection on positions I and II of a command controller and «power descent» in positions III and IV.
- deactivates the motor as a result of tripping-over on the end switch with a possibility to move in the opposite direction.
Warranty period of this thyristor drive is 18 months from the date of crane commissioning, but does not exceed 24 months from the date of manufacture.Complete delivery
The DVESLY-5M thyristor panel standard package includes:
- electric cabinet with the DVESLY-5M thyristor control panel;
- technical manual;
- spare fuse elements;
- thyristors of each type used in this panel version;
- control boards of each type used in this panel version.