The DVESLY-3M-I transistor panel is applied on bridge cranes, gantry cranes, portal cranes, etc. on the following mechanisms:
- Traveling of a single-motor trolley
- Traveling of a single-motor bridge
- Trolley rotary motion
- and other horizontal single-motor mechanisms
The principle of operation is based on the change in the value of active resistance in the rotor circuit via PWM control, and provides constant motor speed without the use of mechanical encoder. PWM with speed control allows to maintain a given motor speed regardless of the applied torque. Control mode DVESLY-3M-I corresponds to the frequency converter drive.Functions and capacity The DVESLY-3M-I panel has the following functions:
- provides contactless switching of power mains on motor stator windings to ensure reverse rotation by means of cross-switch of two phases of stator windings;
- provides contactless PWM of constant resistors section in order to regulate parametrized permanent speed of up to 1:10 of maximum speed in both directions;
- provides rotor circuit control;
- provides parametrized time delays between steps activation to decrease dynamic loads on the motor and crane mechanical assemblies;
- provides parametrized motor protection from peak operating and starting currents in the stator circuit;
- provides deactivation of all system devices in case of inadmissible voltage parameters of power mains;
- deactivates the motor as a result of tripping-over on the end switch with a possibility to move in the opposite direction;
- provides a indication of the main parameters and the status of the drive on the integrated display;
- provides easy parameterization via the built-in keyboard and display.
Warranty period of this transistor drive is 18 months from the date of crane commissioning, but does not exceed 24 months from the date of manufacture.Complete delivery The DVESLY-3M-I thyristor panel standard package includes:
- electric cabinet with the DVESLY-3M-I transistor control panel;
- technical manual;
- spare fuse elements;
- thyristors and transistors of each type used in this panel version;
- control modules of each type used in this panel version.
The DVESLY-3M-I transistor panel complies with the applicable Procedure for Design and Safe Operation of Cranes of the Russian Federation, of the Republic of Belarus and is allowed to be used on hoisting mechanisms.