Based on the project developed, Dvesta assembly crews, contractors or the Customer themselves perform the following works:
- dismantling of old equipment
- repair of metal constructions
- assembly of mechanic elements, platforms, etc.
- placement of new equipment on crane bridges
- electrical assembly works: installation of cable passages, installation and activation of terminal switches, motors
- start-up and adjustment of electric equipment and frequency converters.
The use of DVESLY thyristor electric drive helps significantly reduce the time of start-up and adjustment works and commission the crane into operation within several hours upon voltage supply and inspection of all the basic circuits.
Dvesta specialists have years of experience in commissioning different crane control systems, including the ones using frequency converters. The control systems may be created using the most advanced and reliable drives by the world’s leading suppliers:
- Siemens Sinamics G120/S120/DC, Simovert Masterdrives, Simoreg, Simotras HD, Micromaster и др.
- Schneider Electric Altivar 71, Altivar 61, Altivar 31 и др.
- Mitsubishi Electric FR-A, FR-E, FR-F, FR-V 740, 540.
- ABB ACS800, ACS850, ACS500 и др.
- Control Techniques